ज़हर तेरा वो पीले छन में , प्रलय हो जाए कर्मो की पल में


Health is one of the aspect of which I have gained being in the Art of living Family. In continuation with my previous post here is another incident that took place way back in 2003-2004 when we used to be in Lucknow. It was chilling winter night in 03 December, I was doing a outdoor catering in Taj Residency, Lucknow {part of my Hotel Management curriculum}. It was almost 3am and we were winding up the place, I happened to be very thirsty and we had winded up with even the water counter so all I was left with was the tap in the garden which was used to water the lawns.

I quenched my thirst only to know what sort of problem I have invited. Within an hour or two I started feeling drowsy and even started shivering like anything. Next morning I woke up with yellow eyes & pale face .After going through thorough check up and blood test it was found that I m suffering from Hepatitis B. Doctor prescribed me complete bed rest and special meal{ without oil, spices, turmeric etc}.

As the days past I came to know that my heartthrob is coming to Lucknow in February end 04. Just after listening to the news I started feeling better {since it was only the 2ND time was to meet Gurudev}.Even though I was not going to college, I planned to work for the event up to my best. I started with raising funds, selling long kriya passes, distributing invitations, looking for prominent locations to paste the events posters and did lots of satsangs.

With each passing day my condition was getting bad to worse. My Serum G.P.T/G.O.T in blood which is normally supposed to be from 5-40 was counting in 1600-1800 which is like war situation {you would know that if you are a doctor} and I was certainly feeling that. The days passed and Gurudev landed in Lucknow in his chartered flight. In evening we were having a mahasatsang in Gomti Nagar School only for AOL devotees. Satsang was on its peak with Chitra di mesmerizing bhajans,after some bhajans 2 girls came to present a classical dance on a bhajan “Shri Ram Chandra kripalu bhajman” sung by Lata Ji.

Gurudev was sitting in his couch and I was sitting just below his right side armrest. As the bhajan started I don’t know why but I started crying and it grew louder and louder. Gurudev looked at me as if saying,” Why are you crying?” but that only triggered my crying into profuse mode. After seeing this Gurudev moved on to his right side and placed his palm on my head and……………………

I felt like a 10000 watt suction machine was in my head and sucking every bothering elements right from my toes, knees, hips, chest & head. I sat their unconsciously and after a while when I opened my eyes everyone was dancing on “Jai Jai Radha raman” .Gurudev was almost out of the stage but he turned back and winked me.

Next day after doing the long kriya with Gurudev and bidding him farewell in the evening I again got a blood test done. To the uttermost surprise of the Doctor and me the Serum level came down to 60 from 1800. My doctor said that,”This is the first time in my medical practice I m seeing this sort of miracle which is beyond the explanation of medical science. How it happened?” And I said,”Guru Kripa”.

Even though I have heard many such incidents but started believing only after it happened with me. But this has certainly proved a saying correct:-

"गुरु सत्संग है प्राणों से प्यारा

इसमे बहती है अमृत धारा .

ज़हर तेरा वो पीले छन में ,

परलय हो जाए कर्मो की पल में "

I have pasted this picture of the event.

Do share your experiences

Jaigurudev

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "ज़हर तेरा वो पीले छन में , प्रलय हो जाए कर्मो की पल में"

  1. विक्रांत says:
    February 20, 2009 at 1:43 PM

    very inspiring.....

  2. Anonymous Says:
    March 2, 2009 at 2:32 AM

    Jai Gurudev,

    I remember before joining AOL basic course, I had cold throughout the YEAR. After that I'm wondering was it me who once had cold throughout the year.

    Last Saturday (Feb 28) I had severe headache when I woke up from bed at 4:30 PM! I just thought about Guruji and it was gone forever.

    So many things to write. Will share at right time in other areas.

    Thanks to Guruji.

    Pothi.

Post a Comment