Yeh Hai meri kahani -Part 1




We all Ma .Baba , Dada n me where returning from ashram after advance course during navratri in 2007. We even visited Mysore in that trip. Got "HIS" darshan peacefully.Before leaving for ashram I was still working with The Oberoi's and was saving my tips to buy my first mobile phone with all features{like music,camera,gprs etc}.After few months i managed to save up 10000/- and went to shop for the mobile. And brought a handset of 8500/- which was like the most expensive set in our whole dynasty. And i was on cloud 10 , the proud owner of my multi featured gadgetted handset. I kept flaunting it everywhere in workplace,satsangs,to my relatives everywhere.
So at last after being antarmukhi for 10 blissful days we left for the airport{It was a LTC Trip}. The flight was 2hrs late. Even though we had a extra heavy lunch in ashram but it was already blood in our body by now and our abdomen was growling. So we had some patties .Then went for the security check and waited again in the lounge. The lounge was full of aolites flying for their habitats . And then that happened which shouldn't have happened we had some more snacks{like samosa,cookies,tea,chocolates} and we spent Rs.1200/- !!@#$%^&* just for snacks .Its flabbergasting because even our monthly grocery bill for 4 never crossed 650/- bucks for month.
And then we waited .......waited .....yawned.....took small naps....saw all peoples ......burped{remember the snacks we had !!} .Finally our flight was announced and we boarded it. We took our respective seats and the Air hostess started with the emergency instructions....and at last said ,"You are requested to switch off your mobile phones and other electronic gadgets during the flight". So everyone switched off their mobile.And i inserted my hand into my kurtas pocket and time stalled there .My Mobile,Deepan Mukherjee's mobile ,the most expensive gadget of our dynasty,my hard earned money of over 3months was lost......I immediately informed the attendent and she said we can let the security know about this only when we have landed in Delhi sir.
Is this is one is supposed to get after being in HIS presence . First time we came to ashram and i lost my mobile... Wow Guruji superb this was only left do with me..............................Story continues in the next post keep checking this space...........

So did i got my mobile,but how is it possible??? Can he do miracles? Can "HE" fix up one's careless act??? Lets see

Jaigurudev !!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Yeh Hai meri kahani -Part 1"

  1. balaji says:
    September 24, 2009 at 8:45 AM

    Nice! I like the mystery till now. Can't wait to know how it ends.

  2. Unknown says:
    September 30, 2009 at 1:38 PM

    ARE BHAIYA AUR KITNA SUSPENSE JALDI SE PART 2 BATAO...!!!

Post a Comment