Yeh hai Meri kahani Part 2


With a heavy heart we landed in Delhi by 1am .Before going to sleep i prayed to "HIM". In the morning a felt a huge blow on my bum ,it was my bro .He was waking me up for last 7 minutes as I had a call waiting on his mobile. It was 5.30 am and my best school friend Anup Paul was on the line. "Tu Kahan Hai Abhi?"{Where are you now?} "Aur tera fone kahan hai?"{And where is your mobile?} Then I told him the whole episode of last night. "Tujhe pata hai kal raat ko 11 baje mujhe kiska fone aaya?"Anup asked me.{Do you know who called me up last night at 11?}. How the hell am I supposed to know that?
"The Airport security commander in chief of Bangalore Airport called me up and said in a robust voice ,May I know whom am I talking to? I thought it was you pinging me as the call came from your number"Anup said. "Keep going you are sounding interesting "I said. "Do you know whose no. is this? We found it in the Airport Lounge."And then Anup narrated me the whole thrilling story as told to him by the Commander.
My mobile was lying in the chair ,and the sweeper {who was a AOL devotee}saw Guruji's picture as the wallpaper of my mobile and she took the mobile to the security officer who also was a AOL Devotee,who inturn took the handset to the commander.The commander just scrolled through the phonebook and dialled the first number in it which was ANUP PAUL and who also coincidently was settled in Bangalore.
I was then told to fax a authority letter to commanders office stating that i know anup and hence the mobile may be handed over to him.So Yeh hai meri ek aur mazzdar kahani.

Sometimes I feel awkward while bothering for such small things. But its been said when mind is settled with small things then only you can have a broad vision.

Jaigurudev!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Yeh hai Meri kahani Part 2"

  1. balaji says:
    November 13, 2009 at 1:36 AM

    Finally!!! have been waiting for the end of the story like anything.
    Liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

  2. Random Reflections says:
    November 15, 2009 at 11:53 PM

    Totally a JGD story ! Jai Guru Dev

  3. Anonymous Says:
    November 22, 2009 at 10:56 PM

    hey deepu nice to c at leasst one of us has started to do something which he truly believes in....keep it up bro...call me on 9742488609 whenver in bangalore
    nitin nair

Post a Comment