Back with a bang !!




Jaigurudev friends. I apologise for being off for so long and the reason for this was that i was in ashram for TTC and Gurudev has now made me a YES+ teacher.So their is a treat due for all of you. I have done almost all courses of Aol but the khazana is only left for few to enjoy - TTC{ Teacher Training course}. 21 days in the lap of Grace ,it was such a blissful experience. In the evening Gurudev used to come for the satsang and we even had swami pragyanand ji ,who told us beautiful stories and then we continued with the Q & A rounds before winding up. Gurudev has put in all his knowledge pearls in TTC as processes,which will make one feel that this is the best day of my life and the very next day after doing another process one says oh ! its even better than yesterday. One eve I got a chance to sing saaiyaan {of kailash kher} before Gurudev and one should have seen the look on his face,he was beaming with love.Last evening I took my 1st follow up and I tell you the gratitude that I felt during it was much more than what I have gathered doing satsangs all over the globe.Its the best job to be an instrument of the Divine.

Jaigurudev

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Back with a bang !!"

  1. Random Reflections says:
    August 20, 2009 at 7:52 AM

    Wonderful !

    Jai Guru Dev,

  2. Sahil Arora Says:
    September 5, 2009 at 9:16 PM

    Jai Gurudev!!

Post a Comment