The Greatest Magician I have ever seen..




This week Im assisting a YES+ course in a engineering institute in Ghaziabad. Last eve we did the 1st Sudarshan kriya.Everything was going all fine I took the 3 stage paranayam ,bhastrika ,om and then we started with kriya.I think it was the 4th round and suddenly their was a huge noise in the transformer in the campus,and the their was loadshedding in the whole area even in our hall. EXCEPT the tubelight under which the tape was being played & the tape. I praised myself that I have been so smart to have brought the batteries for the tape otherwise it would have been such a awkward situation. within 1 min the generator was on ,everyone had a great experience.Some felt sensation ,some smelled rose/mogra and bla...bla.... We winded up by 9.35pm .I switched off everthing and then opened the player to take out batteries and what I saw left me speechless....................................... Their was no batteries in the tape,the batteries where still in my bag .I had somehow forgot to install them in the tape. How it was possible when their was no electricity in the whole campus then also the tape kept playing {without even any back up from inverter}. I saw Gurudev's pic and thanked him . And I m still shivering when I m recalling how it happened.




Guru ki mahima koi na jaane,na koi pandit na hi saayane !!!!




Jaigurudev !!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

7 Response to "The Greatest Magician I have ever seen.."

  1. neelam sharma says:
    August 26, 2009 at 2:35 AM

    all glories to my beloved gurudev !

  2. sonia says:
    August 26, 2009 at 11:41 PM

    Wow, amazing but isn't we all have these amazing experiences with Guruji's grace.

  3. DEEPAN MUKHERJEE says:
    August 28, 2009 at 1:43 AM

    Yes because once he said that its not us who choose a Guru,its a Guru chooses the devootee.And Guruji even said he doesn't picks pebbles ,he only picks diamond !!!!jaigurudev

  4. Anonymous Says:
    August 29, 2009 at 4:50 AM

    AMAZING!!!!!!!

    WOW!!!!!
    GURUDEV JI is always with us :)

    JaiGurudeva!!!
    ekta :)

  5. Dheeraj says:
    August 30, 2009 at 2:05 AM

    Kamaal to hai :)

    You just started taking follow-up.. n you also joined this list !
    I already have listened with 3-4 other teachers..the same experience :) Guru Mahima..

  6. khyati Says:
    September 5, 2009 at 1:05 PM

    amazing...

  7. Anonymous Says:
    September 14, 2009 at 4:00 AM

    Amazing. This is really an act of Magician. The presence of "The Magician " everywhere is indeed seen in this episode!.
    Jai Gurudev
    Sharda

Post a Comment